pack of 3 sheet masks
pack of 3 sheet masks$59.95
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.99 with More info
Imagine soaking a mask in the most expensive, hyaluronic acid infused serum you can buy. My Perfect Mask is absolutely drenched in hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is coveted as being the most effective hydrator for skin known in the industry. Retaining over 1000 times its weight in water within the cells of the skin.
My Perfect Mask was inspired by the ‘post care masks’ given to clients who have serious, sometimes invasive, treatments at clinics. These masks soothe & hydrate the skin with an intense infusion of moisture. The truth is, all women really need an infusion of moisture, regularly.
Unlike skincare, a mask creates an immediate barrier, infusing the ingredients immediately into the skin layers with its unique liposomal delivery system, giving very, very intense levels of hydration right where we need it, instantly.
It’s also Enriched with other powerful nutrients, all of them clinically proven, re-texturizing Ceramides and Propolis, good for unbalanced skin & irritated skin. This all helps to soothe & calm, the combination is a powerful formula that truly provides salon grade results.
1. For best results, first cleanse skin with a facial wash, to remove any excess oil or makeup residue. We recommend My Perfect Wash, to get a squeaky clean canvas before the face mask.
2. Make sure skin is clean and patted dry before use.
3. Carefully remove one sheet mask from the pouch and unfold, taking care to align around the eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Keep face relaxed for around 20 minutes with the mask on.
5. Remove mask and pat any serum residue into the face and neck to promote further absorption.
Repeat weekly or whenever you feel like you need a boost of moisture!
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, 1,3-Propanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propanediol, Caprylhydroxamic, Propolis Extract, Trehalose, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum.