my perfect foundation
pairs perfectly with My Perfect Eyes
my perfect foundation
My Perfect Foundation has a luxurious, matte velvet consistancy making it fuss free to apply & provides flawless and natural looking skin! It softens the appearance of pores, imperfections, fine lines & wrinkles – all day. It quite literally looks like your skin, just better!
My Perfect Foundation is a versatile foundation that will be your ‘go to’ for all occasions. Quick ‘out the door’ application for a lighter coverage but also buildable to full coverage for those special events; without being too heavy & cakey, or too lightweight and see-through!
This foundation adapts to your skin pigment, so we really only needed 3 shades. See the guide to the 3 shades, Light, Medium or Dark. You really don’t need to dwell on this, pick the closest and it will work
My Perfect Foundation is specifically designed to wear with your My Perfect Eyes!
how to apply
1. Applying your primer or moisturiser as normal (avoiding the under-eye area if you are wearing My Perfect Eyes), dispense a small amount of My Perfect Foundation to the back of your hand.
2. Take a brush (we recommend the My Perfect Foundation Brush) or beauty sponge and lightly apply to the desired areas, building coverage where you would like!
3. Work in light, short, downwards strokes and blend out any uneven areas!
4. Enjoy your perfect complexion all day!
- Lightweight, breathable formula
- Sheer, buildable coverage
- Colour-matching technology
- Easy to apply for a quick skin transformation
- Gives an even, airbrushed effect
- Pairs perfectly with My Perfect Eyes
ideal for...Ideal for all skin types, including mature.
C13-16 Isoparafin, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Polysillicone-11 (and) Beeswax, Mica, Decamethylcyclopnetasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Cross Polymer, Silica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Etheylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer/BHT, Dimethicone/Divinylmethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Iron Oxide Yellow, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Black